Saturday, March 7, 2009

Satisfied Saturday


I just got my very own copy (to keep forever) of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and I am VERY EXCITED to reread it. Yes, reread.


The first time I read the book, I was at my parent's house and I borrowed it from my niece. Then, I had to stop reading at page 94 and go back to my house FOUR HOURS away! It was absolute torture to wait another six weeks to read the rest of the book, so I read it like I was one of those ravenous tribute/wolf muttations or a trackerjacker honed in on my prey.


This time, I'll take it a little slower and actually digest what I am reading. Then, of course, I'll write about it. So, more on The Hunger Games to follow.
I can't wait to read Catching Fire, the next book in the series!

2 comments:

  1. I want to reread this one again before September too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me borrow your copy. I sould have given you a shout-out in the post. Now I have my very own copy to use whenever.

    ReplyDelete