Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to random page
3. Share 2 teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. Be careful not to include spoilers!
5. Share the title and author


Here is my teaser:

“Detective Inspector Pearce got up from her chair. ‘I’d better go,’ she said, but I’m not sure that anyone listened except for me and Dad, who had not joined in the shouting either.”

The London Eye Mystery
by Siobhan Dowd

I’m super excited to read this (I’ve only read the first two pages!) because: 1) I lived in England for a while and I’m excited to transport back “home” 2) I’ve been on the London Eye 3) I can’t resist a good mystery and 4) I know from above there is a woman detective in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment