Saturday, May 16, 2009

Satisfied Saturday

There are two things that satisfy me this Saturday, so I’ll just get right down to it.

The first thing is the Degrassi Goes Hollywood movie that is scheduled to air this summer. From the previews I’ve seen, it looks like the Manny and Paige rivalry will be a focus and while some old characters will return for a visit, a few new characters will be introduced. I’m super excited to see this movie and can’t wait to watch it!




The other satisfaction I have today is having a copy of Dallas Reed’s Shimmer. I’ve been asking my library to purchase this book for months and now I have a solid copy in my hands. The reading begins at 6:30 tonight and will be interrupted by an episode or two of Star Trek: Voyager, but I’ll post a review shortly after I finish reading.




It is a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment