Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Reading

I’ll follow GreenBeanTeenQueen’s lead and write about what I have read this month. Since it is only the Ides, this will not be a complete list. I’ll add more when the month is finished.

Here is what I’ve read so far:

Gregor the Overlander Suzanne Collins
Gregor and the Prophesy of Bane Suzanne Collins
Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods Suzanne Collins
The Big One-Oh Dean Pitchford
The Hunger Games (again) Suzanne Collins
Wake Lisa McMann
Deep and Dark and Dangerous Mary Downing Hahn
Uglies Scott Westerfeld
A Bundle of Sticks Pat Mauser Mccord
The Girl With Silver Eyes Willo Davis Roberts
The Lightning Thief Rick Riordan
The Hawk and the Wolf Mark Adderly
Found Margaret Peterson Haddix
Double Identity Margaret Peterson Haddix
Several (15 or so) picture books and non-fiction books that I won’t list

Reviews to come...

2 comments:

  1. Man, how'd you read 15 books already? No fair! Can you pass your speed reading on to me please? I can't wait to talk to you about Wake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, I read Gergor in Feb. I'm not sure why I put it on my list, it must have been a thought process thing that didn't get erased.

    ReplyDelete